Arkansas Hardwood Cutting Board - Thin Oak
Standard Cutting Board - Thin Oak 16" x 13.5" is the only size available
All Purpose Cutting Boards
Made of hand-selected lumber, the cutting boards are available in Red Oak, White Oak, Hickory, Sycamore, Arkansas Mahogany, Walnut/Ash and Cherry/Ash and feature a striking striped design
The cutting boards come in four sizes.
Resistant to bacteria build-up, these cutting boards are USDA approved and safe to use!
- The Standard cutting board measures 16" x 13-1/2"
- The Meat cutting board measures 24" x 16"
- The Bread cutting board measures 13-1/2" x 8"
- The Square cheese board measures 6" x 6"
- All four sizes are 1-1/4" thick
- Made from Hand-selected lumber
- Available in Red Oak, White Oak, Hickory, Sycamore, Arkansas Mahogany, Walnut/Ash, Cherry/Ash, Elm and Thin Oak
- USDA approved
- Resistant to bacteria build-up
- Wood cutting boards are the safest to use due to enzymes in the wood