The Bakers Edge Lasagna Pan Keeps lasagna layers neatly stacked (prevents 'collapse').
- A perfect fit for standard-size lasagna noodles.
- One continuous chamber, so sauces flow easily through the pan.
- Interior sidewalls circulate heat evenly to every serving.
- hard-anodized construction with premium nonstick coating.
- Includes Spatula, Recipes Insert.
- Pan Dimensions: 11.5? x 12.5? x 2.5?
- Oven Safe: 500 Degrees.
- All pans are 100% made in the USA.
The pan?s patented sidewalls also improve baking performance by circulating heat evenly to the pan?s middle, where food typically takes longer to bake.
See also: Baker's Edge Brownie Pan
The pan?s unique sidewalls keep the noodles and layers neatly stacked, regardless of how many portions are removed.
Lasagna also bakes more consistently in the Simple Lasagna Pan? because more heat is circulated to the pan's middle, where food typically takes longer to bake.
Sized to fit standard box noodles, the Simple Lasagna Pan? is 50% larger than the Edge Brownie Pan? and almost three inches wider.
The pan is made of hard-anodized cast aluminum for superior durability, and the silicone-based nonstick coating releases even the stickiest foods with ease. The oversized handles are an easy grab.
Comes complete with a flexible nylon spatula.