1) Soak wood
chips for approximately 20 minutes.
2) Slide lid open and fill with wood chips.
3) Place BBQ Smoker Box on top of rock or flavorize bars.
4) Light up Barbecue, as you would do normally.
5) When smoke appears start the cooking process.
6) Smoke will last approximately 15-20 minutes and will enhance the
flavor of your favorite dish.
7) Before reusing the BBQ Smoke Box, dispose of the residue in the
box, refill and reuse.
Copyright © 1997-2019 by KitchenEmporium.com LLC and/or manufacturers. KitchenEmporium.com 2104 NE Knollbrook St Lee's Summit MO 64086Phone 877-452-7294 Fax 417-283-4751