The "Chile Roasta" will roast your Chile Peppers to perfection every time. Simple, quick and no mess.
Great for an appetizer or a quick spicy snack. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, the Chile Roasta can be used in your oven or on your grill. Comes complete with 4 delicious recipes!
- Choose the big chilies or jalapenos that are straight and tapered.
- Cut off the tops and using an apple corer or thin knife to remove all the seeds.
- Using a sharp knife or toothpick make a hole in the bottom of the pepper to allow it to drain excess water when cooking.
- Rinse out with cold water and drain.
- Use a small spoon to stuff and place peppers in holes in Roasta.
- You may stuff them to the top but be sure to put a toothpick through the upper half as they shrink when cooked and will drop through holes.
- Half a slice of bacon makes an excellent topping and can be used to keep filling inside the pepper.
- Cook at 350 degrees in an oven or on medium indirect heat on a BBQ for 45-60 minutes.
- Cook less time if spicier pepper are desired.
- Do not over cook as peppers will burn on bottoms.