I) ENABLE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSER
To find out how to enable your cookies, click on the appropriate link that corresponds to your browser:
II) YOUR INFORMATION & WHAT WE NEED IT FOR
Any information that you provide while using our site will not be shared with any third parties. Customer information is used solely for the following:
- Processing orders
- Creating a personalized shopping experience for you
- Sending newsletters about specials and products that may interest you if you opt to receive them
- Monitor site functionality to make improvements and provide a user-friendly website
Our only interest is providing you with an easy and personalized shopping experience. Any information that you provide is used solely for this purpose.
Although registration is not mandatory, we encourage you to join our family! By registering, you receive the following benefits:
· Access to sections of the site that are designated to members only, such as the My Account section which provides user with order history, current orders, tracking orders, and billing/shipping information
- · Reordering is made easier because the products you have ordered in the past are saved onto your customer profile, with a easily accessible “Reorder” button below
- · Submit product reviews and receive up to $4 per item in store credit
- · Our Customer Support Specialists can attend to your questions and needs more efficiently since your past orders are made readily available to both you and our team
The information that you provide is transmitted via a secure server and is kept in a secure location. Only you have can access your personal information after logging in with the email and password you have chose at the time you registered.
To provide you with the top-notch security, we employ SSL safeguards when transmitting your personal information. The ‘https’ in the address bar and the lock icon displayed at the bottom of your screen indicate the SSL security system.
V) SHARING INFORMATION
In order to process your credit card transactions and prepare your orders for shipping we use outside companies. The _____ Store does not reveal any additional personal information other than the information necessary for order completion. These outside companies do not store or share your information. They only have access to it temporarily to ensure that your order has been handled appropriately and professionally.
VI) REFER A FRIEND
When you choose to refer a friend to our site and services, we only require your friend’s email address. After the initial introductory email has been sent out, your friend’s email address is erased. His/her email address will only be stored if he/she decides to register with us.
VII) UPDATING USER INFORMATION
You may update your personal customer information at any time by clicking the My Account section of the site.